MBGS conducts independent technical reviews and evaluation of coal deposits from the geological perspective. Clients benefit from our wide understanding of deposits, our impartial perspective and genuine advice.
Our commitment is to provide an objective technical opinion on the accuracy and reliability of information supporting the assets.
MBGS has been involved in technical audits and reviews of coal deposits around the world including Australia, Mongolia, China, Russia, Colombia, Canada, Mozambique, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Key elements to our service include:
- Geological model interrogation and audit
- Database veracity checks
- Peer review of Coal Resources
- Review and assessment of relevant technical aspects
- Suitability of existing information supporting Life of Mine and Business Plans
- Identification of key project drivers and issues