Assessment and estimation of Coal Resources are the foundation of mining and economic evaluation. MBGS has ten “Competent Persons” with an excellent understanding of the JORC Code and a wide range of experience in coal deposits. With our experience in exploration, 3D computer modelling and knowledge of resource reporting guidelines, we deliver quality resource reports to clients.
Our services include:
- Resource classification of coal seams
- Competent Person Reports in accordance with the requirements of the JORC Code or equivalent codes (NI43-101, SAMREC)
- Geology and resource aspects of IPOs and Independent Technical Reports
- Non-public internal company resource estimates
- Independent audit of resource estimates and geological models